Thursday, July 30, 2009

Blonde again


Okay, so I took the comments from a previous post to heart, and went blonde again! I chopped my hair off (it was actually getting pretty long... for me) and went from long and dark to short and blonde. Hilary told me that she doesn't like it, but I do! Hopefully she'll get used to it quick and agree that it's a good look for me. :)

10 comments:

Sheri said...

I wanted to stop by and see it yesterday!! I love, love it!! You look hot girl!

Andrea Campbell said...

It is really cute!

Steph said...

It looks so good!! I wish I could do short hair..I just am too chicken! I love it on you!

Melissa said...

I love it! Super cute!

AmberLou said...

Your hair looks so cute! I love the cut and the color! I am thinking of cutting my hair again so that I can look hot too! :)

Red said...

Cute! Can't wait to see it in person....

Kristin said...

Such cute hair my model friend!

Evette Mendisabal said...

Stunning! You always look great!

Claire said...

Really, I like both pictures. Both looks are great for you. You always look cute!

Anonymous said...

The new you is super!