Monday, August 3, 2009

Pregnant again!





Well actually, not anymore. She had her baby last Thursday... and we saw her new baby on Friday. They were saying the baby wasn't even 24 hours old yet and was about 6 feet tall already. Pretty cool! (Did you think it was me that was pregnant again? Silly you.) Oh, and some other cute pics from the zoo.

5 comments:

William & Jamie said...

Holy Crap. You had me thinking your "appointment" this morning was more than just a check up!!!

matt and brynnzie said...

That was awesome. Nice attention getter.

Nene said...

Ya, I totally thought it was you that was preg - I just said to Chris, "Kristen's prego!" Oops, had to keep reading...

Sheri said...

I knew you weren't pregnant because you know I would be ticked if I had to read about it on your blog!! :) Hey I think I might of been there on the day these stinkin animals were getting it on. The baby is cute!

Kristin said...

You're probably pregnant too actually....:) So I have a zoo pass now - just got it. Do you have a pass there? We should totally go together! Call me k.