Friday, July 17, 2009

Me and my girls

Weird, I look like twins. So don't think I'm vain for posting these pics of me... I did it for three reasons. The first, I thought they were cute. :) Second, I want to know which of my 2 beautiful daughters looks more like me. And third, I want to know if I look better as a blonde or as a brunette. What do you think? (Seriously. This is not a joke.)

:)



8 comments:

Trisha said...

Well, as a blonde you remind me of Kristen from high school. As a brunette, I think you still look good.
As for your daughters... that's not a fair game! They both look like you.

Nene said...

If I had to choose I think I like the lighter better. Of course, you could always go seasonal. Lighter in the spring/summer and darker for fall/winter. Cuz they both look good! You're lucky - you have great hair! And you're skinny! Brat! LOL!

Kate said...

1) Definitely cute!
2) Eden looks most like you.
3) You look beautiful no matter what color your hair is.

Claire said...

I think I like lighter better, but you always look cute! And I'm partial to blond anyway...and I would call the second picture light brown :)

Anonymous said...

I vote lighter. It takes me years to see resemblances; then it finally hits me as perfectly obvious. So I'll let you know which daughter looks more like you by say 2012 or thereabouts!! Ha ha!

The Dave Blog said...

So um I think both are great, although you have been dark for a while, probably time to try light again, especially with yesterday's discovery. Maybe I should try changing my hair. No one would recognize me.

As for the girls, I think Hilly is all me and Eden is all you. Probably personality wise too - think about it. Eden is super sweet, cute, but a pain when she is tired. Hilly is brilliant and cute but almost always a pain. Sounds pretty spot-on.

Trisha said...

I think Eden (she is the younger one, right) looks more like you, but both of them look like they have your eyes. I vote for the blonder look. It looks more like you (to me). lol

Sheri said...

I am kind of getting used to the darker hair but I totally liked the blonde also. Time for a change?
I think Eden looks more like you. She is such a sweetie. Love both of those girls!