Happiest 5 years!

I also thought I would post pics of my cute girls. Tonight I was laying with Eden as she was trying to go to sleep, and she said "mommy, you my best fwend." She is such a sweetheart! Then she heard Dave leaving to run an errand, and yelled "bye daddy... see ya! I love you muts!" She says stuff like this all the time without being asked or prompted. Oh ya, and earlier today Jamie asked if she needed help with something and she said "no thanks." So polite. :)
Then there's my Hillie. She is at the age where she is really difficult, but extremely smart and can be the sweetest thing ever... if she wants to be. :) Last night she was still up when we watched our wedding video so we let her watch it with us. She was asking when she would get to wear a dress like that and get married. We tried to explain that it wouldn't be for a long time, and then she would meet a nice, handsome, strong boy that loved her and would always take care of her. She asked "am I going to marry you, daddy?" I just love these girls!


7 comments:
If Hilary is looking for someone to marry, I'm sure Adam will volunteer for the role. He's been looking for a pretty girl who will say "yes" ever since both of my sisters got married last summer.
Sounds like a fun night. We also pull out the old wedding video on the anniversary. I am glad you enjoyed it. Happy 5 years.
Happy anniversary! Cute girls.
My how time flies . . . congrats on 5 years!
Sounds like you guys had a great Anniversary. I love your cute family! Thanks again for the treats the other day! You are the best.
Cute! Happy Anniversary! Sorry I didn't tell you on the day! I hope you had a nice one though!
You my best fwend too, Krissy Pants. Miss ya! Congrats on the anniversary. We hit 8 yrs this year. Time is movin fast.
Post a Comment