Saturday, January 12, 2008

The power of a 2-year-old

We were at Paige & Lorin's house the other night, and Hilary and their little girl Polly were playing ring-around-the-rosies.  Then Hilary decided that we all needed to play.  I don't think anything else except a 2-year-old could have gotten 4 adults to get off the couch and hold hands!  She was thrilled!



"Miss Polly" and Hillie 

2 comments:

paige said...

So cute! I have been waiting for you to put up these pictures. :) The one of Polly & Hilary is so cute, I love it. We will have to hang out again soon & not wait so long in between!

paige said...

Today I changed the backdrop of our computer to the bottom picture of the two girls. :) Polly was looking at the picture, then out the door to the exact spot it was taken & saying..."where did she go?" like she expected Hilary to be standing there still! It was so funny. We should plan a play date soon, Polly had so much fun...and so did we!