Saturday, January 12, 2008

Discovery Gateway

My friend Kristin and her two boys, Benjamin and Joshua, took me and the girls to the Discovery Gateway children's museum the other day.  It was so fun!  I don't think Hilary ever wanted to leave.  I highly recommend taking your kids there (except that it is kind of expensive!)  The lower level is for smaller kids, and the upper level is for bigger kids.  The lower level has a fun area with plastic balls, and then a big room that is set up like a miniature town with a house, pond, supermarket, farm, etc.  But I will admit, as cool as it is, I think the old children's museum was cooler (at least from what I can remember!) 
Hilary and Benjamin in the pond
Life-size horse (check out Eden chillin' in the baby bjorn!)

Hillie and Joshua

A tube in the ball area that is really windy when you open it up to put a ball in.  It's just like the machine at the bank drive-up...it sends the balls thru the tube into another bin!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

It was so much fun to have you and your girls come with us! Benjamin loves that place, and we go all the time, so if you ever want to go again, just let me know! Way cute pictures too! I love the one of Hilary and Joshua!