So I'm like a month late, but my baby turned ONE! She's so dang cute! This is my favorite picture... it's so her. I love that she is getting big enough to play with Hilary and that her personality is coming out, but today I realized that I don't want her to grow up. I got her out of the bathtub and wrapped her up in her froggy towel, and I just wanted to hold her forever. She sat so still in a little bundle in my arms and smiled at the two of us in the mirror.
Here are just a few things I love about my little Eden...
-Her personality, sense of humor, and giggle
-Her chubby legs and wobbly walk
-Her love for babies and her sweet, open-mouth kisses
-How excited she gets to see me
-Her new-found love of talking... most common words being: meow, uh oh, owie, daddy, mommy, zeus, I did it, no no, out, and I love you
-Her big, beautiful eyes and toothy grin
-And when she sits still in my arms and legs me snuggle her close
I LOVE YOU BABY... happy 1st birthday!
8 comments:
she's such a cutie. I love her smile and her eyes too, and how her face lights up when she smiles. she's very loveable
What a DOLL!!! I can't believe how much she's grown ... and that she's already one! She's talking so much, too! How did she start saying "zeus"? That one made me laugh.
That's a great picture of Eden! It really does capture her cute personality! I can't believe she is one already! Time flies!
oh my gosh, that is the cutest picture ever! Happy birthday Eden!
Cute blog! I clicked on over from Janene's blog to yours... hope you don't mind. It's so much fun to read about other people's adventures!
K-K... I can't believe that Eden is one already! It seems like I was just over at your mom's taking prego pictures of you with Hilary and then visiting you in the hospital with new baby Eden! :) That is the cutest picture of her... I love it! Did you make the bow that is on her headband? Where did you get her headband? Love you and Miss you Pally! Take Care.
Too cute! Madi is almost one and I cant believe how fast it went.
Amen to all the other comments! It's an absolutely adorable photo. What a fun age when they turn 1. Enjoy!
Post a Comment