Dave's week...

(Sprint Headquarters, Overland Park, Kansas)
My week...
3 of my friends had babies!! Okay, so this is not a picture of their 3 babies, but there are 2 boys and 1 girl. Welcome to the world Bruce, Tucker and Kortnee!
We went to the Real soccer game. They lost, but we weren't there for the game anyway...were we?
I told Hillie to make a silly face...
LAGOON!
Hilary got to pick 4 rides to go on other than the merry-go-round and the train...those were free! She picked Bulgy the Whale, helicopters, cars, and airplane. This is a pic in the airplane with a cute little boy named Elijah. He struck up a conversation while we were in line and invited Hillie to ride in the plane with him. She surprised me and said yes. Aren't they cute?? They should date.
Eden was sooo pooped at the end of the day that she started falling asleep in her stroller. She looked up and my sister, Jamie, and reached up to hold her hand. She held on all the way out to the car. So cute!
Giraffe: Hillie's favorite animal at the zoo...and apparently on the merry-go-round too.
We also saw fireworks...twice!...went swimming, slept over at grandma & grandpa's house, and MISSED DADDY A LOT! But even though he was there for work, it wasn't all work and no play...he got to see Hancock, Wall-E, the Liberty Jail and Independence, MO...all while driving around in his Jeep rental car. Not too shabby!
8 comments:
Cute pics. Fun to see Carissa in one too! What is she up to?
Hey kristen we had so much the other night... We were thinking that the 2nd friday of august we should hang out... We could go to the temple or raging waters or something... I finally added you to my blog so now I can see all your cute pic's. talk to ya later's
heather
F-U-N! I want in on hanging out with Heather. Play date anyone? Bryce has a secret crush on Hillie. Don't tell Dave, lol.
Hey K-K... thanks for always leaving cute comments on my blog. I love your new layout, it is so cute! I always love looking at all your pics...you are always so good to take pictures everywhere you go. In answer to your Q about that dog on the 4th of July... No he is not ours... he was just a friendly dog sitting next to us that Matt wanted to take a picture with. :) I miss you tons and can't wait until I will be able to come down and see you with my little one! Love Ya!
Pally, looks like you had a busy and fun week. I miss you. We need a girls night out. Love you! Colie
Sounds like you guys have had a busy and eventful summer! I love those pictures of Dave as a little kids. How funny!
just wanted to say... i miss you! i have been looking forward to seeing new pictures of you and yours and to get an update of your life in the fast lane. by the way... i absolutely love your hair in the picture on the right... it is so cute. take care and keep in touch. hope to talk to you soon. love ya!
Hey Kristen,
This is Allyson Wright, well Romney now. I saw that you had a blog on the Cottonwood site, so I was really excited. It has been forever. Your family is so cute. I am glad things are going well for you. :)
Post a Comment