Friday, August 6, 2010

UTAH

We had so much fun going back to Utah! A few people in Colorado that I mentioned our trip to before we left were like, "You've only been here for a month and you're already going back?" CHAA! Hello?! So anyway, I don't care if it had only been a day, being with family and friends is the best place to be and we loved every minute! Here are a few...I mean a lot...of cute pics from our trip. Enjoy!

Camping with Grammy
...and Kate
Gangsta Eden turns 3!
???
24th of July fun @ Carol's house
Bday party with the BFFs
Just too cute
And again...just too cute. I'm not kidding.
Blue ribbon for best moment ever: Eden wanted to dance with Grandpa Jim AND Grandpa Stan. Only a little girl could get 2 grown, married men to hold hands in public...while shakin' it!
Rachel & Ryan...such a great day!
Swimming with the cousins
Eden's 1st haircut @ the salon...1st time having a long enough mullet to cut
All the girlies up at Tanners Flat
Me and my baby girl
Bday gift: water hopscotch
Blue ribbon for coolest thing ever: guy @ the farmers market hooked this old piano to his bike and played for tips. Tip: hooking your piano to a bike is super cool. $1 for you!
Poppa @ Cowabunga Bay
Clint & Stacy...another great day!

Thanks everyone for such a fun trip! You too, Tara! :)

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, what a packed trip! Looks like a blast.

Kate said...

I'm so glad we got to steal a little of your time while you were here! You always were my favorite . . .

Sheri said...

I am so glad we got to hang out! You guys are sooo popular! We had fun and we really miss you guys already. Hope you have a great rest of the summer!