Monday, August 9, 2010

"Kintergarden"

Hilary started Kindergarten last Friday and loved it! She was a little nervous right when we got there, but she told me that she didn't need to be scared because it was the first day for everyone else too. :) She's too grown up! I can't believe how calm and collected she was... I was more emotional than she was, especially when she walked by and flashed the "I love you" sign. I know she'll do great...she is so friendly and beautiful and smart. I love you Hilly bug, good luck in school!




2 comments:

Sheri said...

ahhhh i can't believe she is in Kindergarten already! She is so grown up!! I love the picture with Hillie kissing Eden's head. So sweet!

Claire said...

K the I love you sign part put tears in my eyes! Why do kids have to grow up? Why do they have to go out in that scary world and learn to be big? Miss you guys!