I finally uploaded pics to the computer and realized I had pictures on my camera from Halloween. Oopsie. Anyway, here are a bunch of cute ones I had to share. Enjoy! :)

field trip to Engh Gardens

Gardener Village

BFF's playing games on "mommy's pewter"

trick-or-treating bugs

Princess Hillie

and princess Eden

that is not mommy's leg

Daddy's birthday

just a little unsure about the fat man

the future Mr. and Mrs. Mills :)

gorgeous little cousins

my stinkin' cute little girlies
7 comments:
Love all the pictures! At our house, my boys BEG me to paint their toenails. Usually at least once every winter I end up giving in. (Hey, at least it isn't sandal weather!) But I take out all the reds and pinks and make them choose from the few blues and greens I have.
Not only would I say that you have a plethora of pictures, but I would say that you have a plethora of adorable pictures. :)
I have the cutest nieces! How are things going? You still liking your banking job? We should exchange work e-mails, that way when we get bored we can chat bank talk! :) Maybe you don't get bored, but I sure do!
Love your pics pally! Hilary and Eden are so sweet. Love you!
So cute! Glad you got a minute to update! I tried to play the movie clip of Eden the other day and it wasn't on there anymore. Cameron asks me about it everytime I am on the computer. Glad are kids have so much fun playing together. They sure are cute!! Love ya!
I cant believe how much they have grown! Your girls are just so dang cute! Its been to long, let get together and play!
Cute pictures! It looks like your Santa was having a hard time sitting up or something :) It's funny to see you with longer hair!
Post a Comment