Tuesday, November 10, 2009

What the freakin' heck?!

One night when we were eating dinner, I sat back in my chair and said "Oh, I'm full." Eden said, "What?!? What the freakin' heck?!" Holy crap, it was so stinkin' funny! I don't know where she got it, but at our house it's STILL funny, and now not only Eden says it, but Hilary and Kate have both picked it up... "Wut a feekin heck?" -Kate :)

7 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm going to blame Eden, then, for Alex's recurring "What the heck." I'm sure he'll add the "freakin'" soon enough. What these kids bring home from nursery... J/K.

It's the timing of Alex's though that is so funny. It's more of a "What the..." with a "heck" added as an afterthought.

Evette Mendisabal said...

I'm laughing so hard I can barely stand up. That is SO FREAKIN' FUNNY!!! Your kids are so stinkin' cute.

The Linnett Log said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Love you E!

Sheri said...

I have heard her say this before and it cracked me up. She is such a stinking cutie pie!!

Jake and Sharee said...

That is so cute!!!

Am-Biance said...

That is sooooo funny!! She is a doll...I bet that came out of left field...funny gal

Stu and Kaycee Fillmore said...

Oh, we miss you guys!! You're all so cute!