Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sweet, crazy girl

Hilary is my sweet, crazy girl!  She was being so funny in the backseat of the car the other day and being so smiley, I had to get a picture!  I was watching her this morning dancing around the front room and getting carried away in thinking about how dang cute she is, when suddenly I had to snap back to reality and yell "please don't step on your sister!"  Then I had to laugh to myself at all the times I have to protect little Eden...such as "please don't kick your sister", "please don't sit on your sister", "please don't pick your sister's nose", "please don't hit your sister on the head", "please don't wake your sister up"...just to name a few.  I think she just loves her TOO much sometimes!  

1 comment:

Claire said...

That's funny. They are cute sisters. I hope Addy doesn't step on Carter. We'll have to watch out for that, thanks for the warning :)