My sweet California beach bum!
Hillie's secret crushes...Parker and Spencer
Hilary's favorite thing to do at the beach was to jump the waves! She's fearless...the water was freezing and she kept wanting to go out farther. Needless to say, our arms got quite tired!
Self Realization Center...relaxing and beautiful!
Hanging out with "Guapo." I couldn't pass up this cute picture!
We went to Cali to visit my dad's family in mid-October. It was so much fun! We wished for beautiful weather and got our wish! The weather was so nice, the beach was so nice, and the company was extra nice. Hilary and Eden were a hit (as usual!) and it was a much needed vacation! (although, as most of you know, traveling with 2 small kids isn't exactly relaxing.) We just wish we could have stayed longer!
1 comment:
Yay! A new post from the Kane family. :) Such cute girls & I am very jealous that you got to hang out in California, I love it there!
Post a Comment