Wednesday, August 3, 2011

For me.

When I first started blogging I thought a blog would be really great for people who lived away from their families so they could update regularly and keep everyone posted. THAT would have been a good idea! haha Oh well...I do it more for my journal than anything. So here you go ME, this is what we have been up to...since February.

Most recent...Eden turns 4 and Princess Aurora shows up to her princess party!
My big, beautiful girl
Visiting Grammy and Papa in Utah
2 really cute, really excited girls with a REAL princess :)
Visiting our BFFs
Camping with cousin Kate and the fam at Tanner's Flat
Camping with Daddy at Dillon Lake
Hilary's last day of Kindergarten with teacher Mrs. Jones
Cherry Hill with Addy & Carter. I'm pretty sure "it's the greatest fun spot they've ever known."
Hilly's first boy/girl bday party...Out. Of. Control. But so fun!
My gorgeous 6 year old!
Whaaat??? We knew something was up when they were quiet for so long...
This pic just makes me smile
Hiking in Castlewood Canyon, CO

So overall we had a great spring and summer! We took 2 trips to Utah, visited family, went to some weddings, celebrated birthdays and holidays, went to California, went hiking, went swimming...a lot, went to the zoo, rode bikes, spent time with friends, went camping, moved down the street, changed schools, changed wards, watched the Bachelorette for the 1st time, celebrated our 7 year anniversary, played barbies...a lot, and probably did lots of other things that I'm forgetting to mention right now. And now it is August 7, and Hilary has already gone to her first week of 1st grade and Eden will be starting preschool at the end of this month! Life is good!

1 comment:

Sheri said...

ahhh I am so glad you posted more pics! I love looking at them and reading about what is going on. Love the ones with the girls at their parties! Wish we could of been there. Your new house looks nice. We need to come see you soon! We love you guys!!