Thursday, October 8, 2009

Stephanie Dixon, this is for you...

The other day my sister and I took the girls downtown to the Salt Lake Library to see a free performance of the "Tap Dogs." They are an Australian tap-dancing team that performs around the world. They were performing two nights at Kingsbury Hall, so they were doing this free show to get people interested in coming to their show. It may sound crazy, but it was seriously so cool. (It even made me wish I could tap dance. Who wishes that? Weird...) I have never seen legs move that fast. The whole time I was watching them, I kept thinking of my college roommate, Steph, and this quote that made her laugh, "I'd like to see a guy tap-dancing so fast his legs actually broke, because it would finally establish a "tap barrier," and we could move on from there." (Jack Handy) So if you ever hear that they are performing in your area, get a babysitter and make it a date. It was awesome. So Steph, this is for you. :)

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That looks so cool!

stephanie said...

I am laughing sooooo hard!! Please tell me one of those guys broke their legs! It is time for a tap barrier! And how happy am I that a post was dedicated to me? Very happy.

Sheri said...

Looks like they did a great job! I love watching stuff like that. Secretly I always wished I could tap dance or clog! :)

Kate said...

Krissy,

I just thought you should know that Mindy totally wants to tap dance and is taking a tap class . . . don't judge her.

Kathy