Saturday, September 12, 2009

Don't hate us because we are beautiful...

hahahahaha. So, Jamie and I show up to my grandpa's 90th bday party wearing matchy black, matchy matchy black squared... AND khakis. So of course the only logical thing to do is have our photos taken. Now, I am warning you, these pictures are super awesome, so please do not proceed if you are the jealous type. Maybe someday you can be as fabulous as us.






5 comments:

Kate said...

I should have heeded your advice and not proceeded to look at the pictures. I am just too jealous.

William & Jamie said...

Oh, I am so happy that you posted those. I was hoping that everyone you know could see them, and now they can. Splendid. :)

Andrea said...

I am laughing pretty hard right now. Still not sure what that was all about, but it looks like fun!

Sheri said...

Wow, you guys are pretty funny! I am pretty jealous also! Made me laugh...good thing I went to the bathroom right before! :)

stephanie said...

Oh, how I miss you!!!!!! These pictures rock. You and Jamie rock. 'Nuf said. (Except I do want to say that I loved the matchy-matchy black squared comment.)