Thursday, June 11, 2009

Okay, okay...

Here is another random post about what we have been up to lately.  I'm such a slacker.

Cute friend, Reggie, that lives next to my parents.  Their looks couldn't be more opposite. :)


Dave and 2 other dads took these 6 kids (plus 1 baby) camping up at East Canyon.  They all had a great time.  (good job daddies!)
Eden's 1st piggie-tales!  Yay for hair!
Little Miss Hilary turned 4 and had her first party with friends.  It went better than I anticipated. :)  The pinata was a hit!
My baby is 4!
Pictures taken out on the swing set from back when the summer weather was actually warm.  (darn rain!!)  I love my cute girls!

6 comments:

Kate said...

It's good to see evidence that you haven't dropped off the face of the planet . . . cute pics!

Nicole Ritchie Eskelson said...

Oh how I love those girls and you Pally. BFF's in the IBTC forever!

matt and brynnzie said...

Happy Birthday to Hilary!! I thought of her about the same time Sammie was turning 4. It looks like she had a great party. I still would like to get together. Let me know when you have time.

Heather said...

look how darling your girls are.... I miss them... I am so sad we never got together before we left. But at least we have face book and our blogs I just updated mine and I was glad to see your new update... hope everything is great sounds like you are having fun.

Sheri said...

Cute pics! I like the girls in their sunglasses. They are toooo cool! We will have to plan a trip up to the lake sometime! It would be fun. Thanks for sharing your photos with us!

Red said...

So cute. Four?!?!?