Hilary will sometimes say a word, and then break it apart to see if I can say it...such as California. "Mommy, can you say California? Say Cala...Forn...Yuh. Yeah, you can say it!" Anyway, the girls and I went to California last weekend (we missed you Dave!!) and had a great time! The weather was amazing (90s...), we played on the beach, went shopping, played on the beach some more, and spent some quality time with our family. Just wanted to share a couple pics of my beautiful girls!
Hilary can't get enough of the water!
Our new swimsuits (check out the redhead friendly suits I found for my little ones!) The two cutest little beach bunnies in LA
Eden's first time in the sand
Eden loved crawling around in the sand...and eating it
Hillie found tons of ladybugs in a sandcastle, and was thrilled to have them crawling up and down her arms. Who's daughter is she?
3 comments:
I'm so jealous! I love Cala Forn Yuh. The beach is the best place to be. Your little girls are so dang cute!
What cute pictures! I love the one of Eden in the sand, such a big smile! The swim suits are all so cute (yours, too!) those are the kind I always get for Polly as well. Glad you had fun!
Cute cute!! Looks like so much fun!! And I love the suits. What a smart mommy! And that picture of Eden in the sand is so cute and funny.
Post a Comment