"Jewana"...(pronounced JEW-ON-A)...is recently the most popular word in Hilary's vocabulary. Means "Do you want to..." and requires an answer of "Yes, Hilary, I would LOVE to_____". (Fill in the blank with one of the following common phrases: chase you, watch "A Bug's Life"with you, open my eyes, watch you do the Garfield puzzle, go for a stroller walk, stand up your little people, lay Eden down, etc.) Although I don't really want to watch "A Bug's Life" again (for the 50th time), I just smile to myself and feel grateful that she wants to spend time with me, knowing that someday it won't be so cool for her to hang out with Mommy. Plus, could you really say no to this face?
1 comment:
Yay for you joinging in on all the blogging. Also known as Myspace for mommies, I prettymuch do one everyday. :) I could definately not say no to that face, so precious, & growing up so fast! Can't wait to see Eden, I can't beleive it's already been more than 2 months!
Post a Comment